GradUAted!

 This weekend was a crazy, but awesome one that was filled with a happy emotion of feeling so loved and supported by family and friends, and feeling so glad and relieved to be done with school. I graduated with my Master's degree in Applied Linguistics/ TESOL yesterday! It was an early ceremony at 8:30 am, but it was sweet to be there with my TESOL classmates. It was also really cool to be able to celebrate with my friends and family after. 





    I've had the overwhelming feeling of joy from all the support from such sweet people in my life. I was so amazed and thankful at how many people came to support me at the graduation party after. I am also just so glad to be done with school. These past two years have been so good, but also so hard. I've learned so much and written many papers. I've done a teaching demonstration, taught countless lessons, and led a few discussion groups. (This busyness is part of the reason that there wasn't a new blog post here for weeks) Of course, I don't know what God has planned for me in the future, but I am hoping that a PhD is not in it. I just don't think it is for me... It is so nice to be free of assignments and readings, and grading... well, I still need to submit final grades... but I will check that box soon. The most exciting part about being done is that I am more equipped to teach. I am beyond excited to apply what I've learned to the classroom to inspire and share the joy of learning. 

~Kthnxbai!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fundraising Journey

A Community through the Navigators

Una Nueva Aventura en España