My Fundraising Journey

    You may already know that I am planning to be in Spain this fall for a few months starting in September to teach English and Spanish classes with Youth With a Mission. If you didn't know about it, you can read about it in this post from a couple months ago: https://enasombro.blogspot.com/2023/05/una-nueva-aventura-en-espana.html

    I'd like to update you all on my fundraising journey today! Some exciting news is that I have a place to live in Spain, and the rent lowers the expected budget by quite a lot! Wow! There is a family in Spain that is so kind to rent out their house to people on the YWAM team in Spain. Also, my plane ticket to Spain is covered and already purchased. I'll be leaving September 9. I'm also excited that my boyfriend, Josiah, will be coming with me for a week. He'll be able to help at the YWAM base, visit some friends, and explore the city with me! 

    It has been so cool to talk with new and old friends this summer about this opportunity. People have been so kind to be praying for me and giving towards the mission. I have been amazed by God's goodness and provision. Thanks to the kindness and support of my family and friends, I have reached my goal according to my budget. I have raised $2,828 so far, which covers my expected expenses for the fall. 

    While I am fully funded for this internship, I still want to raise $426 to cover the expenses of my plane flight home from Spain. I would also like to be able to cover any expenses for any supplies or resources for teaching or projects during the internship. Lastly, I would love to help out anyone on the YWAM team who does not have as much financial support. 

    If you would like to donate, remember that I accept donations through Venmo, cash, or check. Send me an email at sydreesedel@gmail.com for more information. Thank you so much for reading and for supporting this mission! 

~Kthnxbai!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Community through the Navigators

Una Nueva Aventura en España